Joseph Audio dealer in the northeast?

I'm very sorry to start a new thread but I've done everything else I can think of, including posting in other existing threads here and writing to the company. They're not exactly like unicorns but maybe snow leopards: many reports but few actual sightings. I can find one rather obscure dealer on Long Island, Doug's Tubes, though it barely looks like a stereo store.

So: does anyone know any dealers in the Northeast? 

Many thanks!

northman
I'm on it, prof! Thank you for the link, I am absolutely in the "speaker buying research phase"! And Devore is definitely on my to-hear list. It may already be too late to avoid the mania of which you speak...
I will echo that trying to get in contact with anyone in this company seems to be an arduous challenge, no phone number, no email, no dealer locator. Tried a few times using the Contact form on the website and no response of any kind.
I tried a few times from Cali over the years, never got a response. Was guessing that’s because he has no dealers here anymore. Jeff’s always been super nice at shows.
Hey guys!  

I'm a long time Joseph Audio dealer, and have never personally had issues with getting in touch with Jeff.  He does tend to be quite busy, but he really does try to answer every email (as noted above, I have had a couple customers see his emails hit spam folders for whatever reason).

From my experience, Joseph is extremely customer focused, and really cares about the end user. I'm sure he would not be very happy to hear about unanswered emails.

If any of have any questions, feel free to send me an email and I'll help in anyway possible.

www.goldprintaudio.com

Joseph builds some flat out incredible speakers!  (and yes, Joseph does have dealers)