Leben CS600 or Atmasphere or ARC

Hi everyone, 
I am using a pair of Devore Nine speakers. I am looking for a tube amp for them. 

My shortlist includes:
- Leben CS600  
- Atmasphere (don't know which model)
- Acoustic Research  (don't know which model)
- Almarro A318B ( love this one but couldn't find a good used one)

My budget is around $5000, so probably I will go for used ones. Could you suggest which one is for me? I mainly listen to acoustic music like vocals, jazz, classical. Texture and timing are important for me. 

Thank you for your inputs!

Huy

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
@goldprintaudio ,

Ah but the OP (and perhaps also other users of the DeVore Nines) will want more than ' very nice matches' and 'works well'.

It's appreciated that you've stated that you're a dealer (and might have a vested interest in promoting one brand over others) but how about putting on your enthusiast's hat and declaring which amp you would pick if you you were using the Nines?

It's might be helpful to hear what a voice of experience might bring to the discussion. Sometimes another's opinion can chime in with our personal preferences and sometimes it doesn't.

Reviews can never be perfect, but they can be helpful if written with a little honesty and thought.

A good review is often one which the reviewer will tell you their preference but also point out what someone with a different preference might prefer.

Here's one good example of such an approach from Zero Fidelity looking at several different LS3/5 options currently available form the likes of Harbeth, Falcon and Sound Artist.

As he states, in his opinion the Harbeth is his preferred option for his particular usage. He also explains why it might not be for everyone who is interested in this particular design.

This detail is quite important.

-----

This is natural sound. Harbeth. Falcon Acoustics. Sound Artist. LS3/5a Compared!

https://youtu.be/syu7XSrTtEk
My understanding is that HiFi+ will have a review of the Atma-Sphere M-60s on DeVore loudspeakers quite soon- issue #192.
@davehg 

I bought an amp already, I also upgraded my speakers too :)

Last year was the year that I had the most upgrades to my system (speakers, amps, cables).

I want to blame it's because of Covid! :)
Hi Bob, 
My speakers are now Unison Research Max 2 and my amp is Unison Sinfonia Anniversary edition.