Harbeth Super HL5+ vs. Focal Kanta No.2

This is an extension of my Harbeth Super HL5+ vs. Spendor D7 discussion where I received numerous excellent responses. I am nearing 150 hours break in on my Harbeth Super HL5+ speakers which seem to be coming around. Early on in their break in they sounded nice but didn't have the upper mid & high end sizzle & snap I desire so I ordered a pair of Focal Kanta No.2 floorstanders. They will be arriving in about a week. 

This forum is for those who have either owned or have auditioned either or both speakers. Your impressions? What amp used with them. I am using a Conrad Johnson LP70s tube amp with their ET5 preamp. 
routeman21
My Kanta No. 2's arrived last Friday, so I am one week into a long (100 hour) break-in.  Sorry to read about your cancellation.   For me, after years with the Piega P-10's which were too big for my listening room, I am pleasantly impressed at this stage as they break-in.  I'm currently over-powering them with Parasound JC-1's, but like the flexibility I now have to go to lower power via tube amps since they're so efficient.  They are definitely not too bright for my taste (Be tweeter has been tamed) and for a speaker of this size, the mid-bass and bass is remarkable. Build quality is exceptional too.  Good luck with your search. 
harbeths do better with high grade solid state amplification

tube amp softness and lack of damping factor does not ameliorate harbeth’s main weakness of lack of extension /slightly rounded off impact and transients compared to the best

upper focals have a whole different set of issues

net net i like harbeths better... with proper gear and system design