Dedicated power

I'm looking to run a dedicated 30a and dedicated 20a line to my system directly from the fuse box. 
I currently have some florescent lights and some other junk on the line so I'm hoping it will be an improvement. Things sounds like they are straining somewhat when you crank things up. The amp will go on the 30a line and the digital stuff on the 20a. 
Anyone done this and saw improvements? 
mofojo
Stay with one line, a 20A. This will avoid ground loops. Just buy a Niagara 1200 and that will give you many receptacles to plug gear into. Also, I’d recommend the AQ Edison receptacle for the one line. So right there you will still have the extra receptacle above or below the Niagara upon plugging it in. Lastly use at least 12/2 (20A/usually yellow) Romex, not 14/2. Do it yourself, it is easy/saves lots of money.
Do you have an audio system or a welding machine ?

If you really need 30 amps, you may consider changing your system.  It is more like a PA system than an audio system :-)

Besides, sockets used for 30 amp connections will not accept normal amplifier plugs.

Wow. 30A line will only allow you to draw current past the 20A without damaging wires or blowing fuses or circuit breakers. If you are drawing less than 20A you won't hear the difference with all else being equal.so for Motorola your amp won't "strain" because of lack of power if your amp draws that much power it would blow the fuse or circuit breaker.
cakyol
  "Do you have an audio system or a welding machine "?

Well said, and an excellent point.