Vinyl on NAD M10 lower volume

Hi, I am a very happy owner of the NAD M10. I also bought it to listen to vinyl and I notice a significant drop in volume compared to streaming when playing a LP. Need to turn up the volume about 15-20 points to get to the same level as streaming. 
Any ideas on how to improve this?

Thinking of upgrading the phono preamp but I am not sure if this will work. Someone pointed out that it might have something to do with the ADC conversion that happens in the amp. 
This would suggest an external ADC converter might help. 

All tips are much appreciated.

Current setup:

NAD M10
B&W 705 Signature 
Rega P3
Rega fono mini preamp
remmy
If it still bothers you, you can get a McIntosh integrated. You have the ability to adjust the individual levels on all your inputs, phono included, so all the levels match.
just underlining what has already been said: its normal. The phono stage has to guess as to the cartridge’s output level. hey will pretty much NEVER match. But why do you really care? turn up (and down) the volume - unless it is so dramatic as to be dangerous to your ears or speakers or ????

There might be a gain adjustment for your phono stage. Mine all did (although it required unplugging the module and sending it back -- or having a good tech change 4 resistors).

Finally you could likely have a voltage divider placed on the DAC/line level signal to bring it down to the phono level.

Seems much ado about nothing. All the other options (adding components) have real, measurable, audible, costs / distortions asociated.  A level off my 6 dB has essentially none.

G
This must be a record, no condescending, rude responses from the usual suspects!  Yet.
Get a phono pre with adjustable gain and you can match most any cart output. ADC? good luck finding one since Schitt and others stopped selling them. Whatever could be you possibly want one for?
Turn the DAC down. If you can't do that, live with it.
Makes me wonder what cartridge you’re using. I don’t have a volume problem when switching from phono source to digital. Occasionally I have LPs recorded at lower levels than others. 5 mV is an average cartridge output. What is your cartridge output?