$6000 budget question

Im not in the market for speakers, but wonder what $6000 would buy these days. My priorities are full range and neutral to warm. No mini monitors for me. I like a good soundstage but am not obsessed by it. I rarely get imaging beyond my speakers, and I think it's highly dependent on the recording, if the lights are on, if I'm wearing my glasses and if I've had some wine/bourbon/scotch

My dislikes are hyper detail at the expense of tonality. I've heard too many highly regarded speakers that were all detail.

I happen to like my Revel F30's quite a bit but after 14 years of wining them, I'm curious.

Suggestions?
128x128zavato
Beewax,
That was a confusing and potentially contradictory answer. Can you elaborate?
Harbeth SHL-5. It will work great with your integrated and has a full, big sound with well-balanced bass response. I also think the Totem Forest is worth looking at. The Totem Mani-2 is a very good speaker - a stand mount with excellent bass response, but it requires a LOT of power to realize its full potential.
Roxy
My thought was after 15 years of the same speaker. He may want to try new speaker with latest technology. Audiophile high end speaker will cost a lot more to perform better than the Revel F30 and technology gets better and cheaper every day.