Is going from a Ortofon Candenza Black to a Ortofon Winfield a lateral move?

I have an opportunity to pick up a very low use Winfield at a good price. That said, after moving my Cadenza Black I'll pay at least $750 for the Winfield. The Winfield retails for about $1,400 more but to me the specs look pretty similar. Anybody have any experience with these carts to provide some feedback? Thanks. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xbfoura
Seems SUT require careful matching to with the cart and the system. Problem is right now affordable ones are hard to find. For starters I settled on the Rothwell MCL. These are sold out right now at Music Direct. I was able to buy the last one available through BritAudio. My CB just comes more alive using it through my old Musical Fidelity bb-1. I can’t find any specs on it. It’s battery powered, so it’s active, right?  Seems like Ortofon SUT’s were made for carts like the Cadenza line and above but again those are hard to find and don’t want to buy one from Japan through eBay. Too much of a hassle to return, etc. if there an issue with it. 
Sorry a small error occurred.
The phono board setting by using my 1:20 SUT is of course set at 40db (and 49k ohm) as is common for most MM Cartridge, and zero added capacitance loading + the added 6db from the ML 326S pre amp. 
Michélle 🇿🇦 
Very interesting.  I just looked at my PW, which is the older version, under my Wild Heerbrugg microscope to confirm that it has a Replicant or line contact type stylus.  I compared it with both my 2M Black and Cadenza Black, to verify that they have Shibata stylii.  Just wanted to calibrate my eyeballs and make sure that I was looking at a non-Shibata geometric shape.  So I am not quite sure what to make of Michelle's PW with a Shibata stylus.  Maybe there was a running change somewhere along the line?  I don't know.  I did buy mine directly from Ortofon.  For the record it should also be stated that Ortofon is consistent throughout their line.  There has always been a natural and consistent progress in terms of sound quality as you move up through the line, as well as very consistent performance unit to unit. They have always displayed excellent quality control in my experience going back to my college days when I worked in HiFi retail for most of the 1970s. I can state that both my Cadenza Black and Windfeld are very neutral cartridges.  The difference between them, and it is quite noticeable to me, is that the latter has greater clarity, depth, and a more detailed presentation.  To answer other questions in this thread, I listen to mostly jazz and some classical, but really think that any genre, at least for modern recordings, would reveal these differences.
Bill 
Thanks @billstevenson. Not knowing much about the replicant styli, I did a google search and found some info. As with anything more sophisticated in engineering and design, looks like more attention to detail is needed with this types of stylus. That said, is the replicant stylus significantly more difficult to dial in compared to shibatas? 
Dear @bfoura :  I posted that in cartridges specs could not really gives the true to make a comparison in between 2 cartridges, latter on you posted:

@stringreen To my ears the CB does the same thing..."

that's almost the same because cartridge quality characteristics through listen it are graded, have different quality levels. So you can't make a true comparison in between : there are " levels " and " levels " with same characteristics of sound.

My first Ortofon cartridges  was the really vintage MC10 MK2, followed by the MC30, MC2000, MC3000, MC3000MK2, MC5000, MC7500, Jubilee, etc, etc and I had the opportunity to listen in my system the Windfeld, MCA95 and other models and I know that when Ortofon designed and build a cartridge to commemoration something they puts additional effort in all the whole design and excecution to the design as: tigther tolerances, hand selected parts, deep tests including cartridge voicing and the Windfeld was an is one of those cartridges.

The W belongs to a different league than the CB that's just a catalogue model, a good one but that's all.

There is no problñem to make the W cartridge set up you but what is really important is that your room/system can have the quality and resolution need it to honor the W quality performance levels.
If you have any single doubt of any system chain link that is not up to the task my opinion is that stay with the CB.

R.