Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
just read through this whole thread. very interesting. I am in the market for a new DAC upgrading from my Resolution Audio Cantata 2.0. I have the option of upgrading to the 3.0, but I am curious about the options out there. the absolute best DAC that I recall listening to was the Light Harmonic DaVinci, but that is unobtainium used and the new one is beyond my budget anyway.

I had my current DAC thoroughly crushed by a Lampizator GG, which showed me how much of a bottleneck my DAC is at the moment. However, I am still very resistant of going the tube DAC route.

I am just moving back from a Gryphon Class A back to my Gryphon Diablo (orginal) so I am very interested in @phastm3 ever got to do his comparison.
Another update on my burn-in experience on my Holo May KTE edition. I hit a noticeable amazing transformation in sound at around 900 hours. I know that sounds nuts, but even after 500 hours of burn-in I’ve had multiple swings and even temporary regressions  in sound quality and sound staging. The soundstage I am hearing now at 900 hours is awe-inspiring. It is not a subtle transformation. I’ve basically run it 24x7 for 35 days. YMMV with your own Holo May KTE or with the non-KTE versions of this DAC, but this has been my experience. If you are questioning the sound you are getting, run 1000 hours through it first.  The transformation in soundstage width/depth, realism, and lifelike imaging is truly spellbinding.  These guys giving reviews of units with only 200-300 hours of time on them are likely only hearing a facsimile of how a fully broken in model truly sounds.
@jtrimm Thanks for the update.  Very frustrating I had to get rid of mine early.  Not enjoying the temporary loss of my system at all...