Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Tom - I have to admit I'm, um, baffled by your laminar launch baffle treatment suggestion. How would that be done with the 3.7?

As I mentioned, I don't have 3.7s. If I were testing them, I would find some music and/or test signal that reliably produce the problem. I would use a stethoscope to reliably hear it. I would then mount felt and test, then add UltraSuede and test. Etc. The process is slow and deliberate. There is room for other input such as internal wire rattling, etc. I saw a video that showed the driver wires fed through silicone tubing. Perhaps that's a culprit. It is interesting that more than one person has heard something similar. I don't know the answer, but I do register your experience. 
Tom - are you able to specify a track or two on that Rhino collection that produces the sizzle effect on your end? I'd like to hear how that plays on the 3.7. I just called it up on Qobuz...always liked Dolly's music...somehow, After the Gold Rush started playing right away...whoa...