Red Plating??

I have a CLASS A KT88 amp that has an autobias circuit.  The company rep recommended SED 6550C Winged C tubes.  I purchased a quad of them.  They bias OK and they sound wonderful but I just noticed that they red plate a bit. If I can figure out how to do it I will attach a picture.

The red plating is just in the inner corner of one of the plates on all 4 tubes.  It looks as though I am looking at the filament through a translucent plate but I know that its red plating. 

https://imgur.com/a/RVLWPcf

Can I operate like this safely?  The bias does hold steady and does not fluctuate. The red plating does not change.  As a Class A amp this status should hold steady.  Of course, it does run hot. If all that it hurts is tube life, thats OK.  These are my best sounding tubes without a doubt.

chinook9
Yes, there are now several varieties. Electric guitar players like them for the distortion they make.
You could use a "Constant Voltage Transformer" (Good small one about $200) which would even out Voltage Spikes & Noise, assuming it supplied sufficient current for your AMP..

I utilize a single CVT for all but my Main Power Amps (which are plugged directly into a dedicated 20 amp line), the CVT provides the best results for Sound Quality from smaller current draw complnents
A CV or Isolation Transform is a 1:1 device. It does not reduce the input voltage unless running above rated current. For proper operation, the load must match the device capacity.

It provides isolation and reduces some noise components, some by a lot.

I think you mean running above its rated voltage.  A CV transformer will work over a fairly large load range. It saturates based on voltage.  It is typically 1:1, and typically the output is a bit higher than the input, which will be maintained with voltage sags (and peaks).  Sag performance is better at lighter loading.