Better Integrated Amp?

Hi, I'm looking at my first set up and have been advised by people on this website to get an integrated amp (including phono stage). I'm looking at the Quad Vena 2 which I would have to get second hand due to cost, and the Denon PMA-800NE which I could buy new whilst still being the cheaper option. I'm open to other suggestions to just wanted to get your thoughts on which amp I should go for or if I should look at some others too.
oliverben5672
Regarding the Marantz not having a sub out... not needed if you buy a sub with high level input such as REL... IMO that need not be a buying point overall.
my reason to get integrated is that I did not want to deal with too many choices. I got one that allows me to stream and strongly recommend Hegel. Worth the price. 
My second choice would be Rotel. Used. I did not read carefully all recommendations but am surprised that more people did not mention Rotels. I got mine in 2010 for $250 used and sold it in 2019 for $200.
glad you are getting into HIFI. it has never been a better time!
Oliverben5672
I went through the same process as you. For years I read reviews and followed blogs hoping to get insight and focus on what to get to upgrade my 45 year old gear. I ordered with excitement a streamer amp and was highly disappointed. The 45 year old stuff trounced it. I sent it back. I live in Minneapolis and decided to go to Stereoland in Bloomington. It was the best move I could have made. After years of dreaming what system would sound best with my DYI speakers.  The owner Bill catered to me. I felt honored, taken care of with him selecting some speakers on the bright side like mine. He graciously spent an hour with me in a private room.  This was HiFi heaven!  I first listened to a Primaluna
EVO 100. I loved it!  Everything I heard was crisp, accurately reproducing dynamic enjoyable, impressive sound. I was amazed a little tube amp could sound so good!  Then, the real test. How would this bottom of the Primaluna integrated amp stack up to a Hegel 390?  Both sounded great on the same speakers,  same room, same music. No contest!  The Primaluna was much more defined in all categories and had more slam, detail, accuracy. Excitement smoothly reproducing all aspects of music. I was shocked.  Final test, at home. Absolutely stunning!  These speakers sounded great with a Shitt Freya, Vidar combo borrowed from a friend. A tough combo to beat! In my home, in my room on my speakers it was no contest!  I bought the EVO 100, no sub woofer needed. Nothing had come close to this little David that slew giants.   I highly recommend you find a store like Stereoland and have a no pressure listing session.  I was treated like a king for an hour, and there was no dought I was making the right choice for me. Nothing like the brick and mortar store and Stereoland was, and will be the place for me to deal.