6000 dollars CD player

I am planning to buy CD player with out SACD , classical music as main listen ing.  Components are Accuphase C2850. + A47+Harbeth SHL 5 ,40th.  I like reliable, trouble free gear with good CP.
faust168
lalitk.  Tks for your reply.  The price is too high over there. In JP, the normal retail price is 600,000JPYen for new one.
REGA ISIS Valve cdp / dac
it comes in two versions ... all s/s and the upgraded valve model.
At $6K , look for a pre-owned model.

Built like a tank ... 55 lb unit

From one of the reviews below: 

“ .... It has a pair of balanced XLR jacks on the back panel. This takes advantage of the ISIS having fully balanced, differential circuitry throughout. There are also standard RCA outputs for those requiring it. This takes advantage of the ISIS having fully balanced, differential circuitry throughout. There are also standard RCA outputs for those requiring it. 
The DAC in the ISIS uses a pair of Burr Brown PCM 1794 D to A converters running in parallel dual mono mode. Analog and digital stages have their own separate power supply transformers and there are ten individual voltage regulator stages in the digital section along with another ten for the analog stage. This is indeed a very serious bit of digital hardware.

Those worried about the viability of the CD format and getting your player serviced in the future, fear not. Inside the owner’s manual, there is a signature from the technician that assembled your ISIS, another tech that QC’d the electrical and mechanical systems and the tech that tested and archived not one, but two spare laser units. I think it’s safe to say that the ISIS will last longer than most of its owners and I appreciate this attention to detail, with CD transport mechanisms getting scarcer all the time...”

It operates also as an independent hi-end DAC. The ISIS has a USB input on the back panel direct to its DAC so you play all your archived NAS HD drive digital tunes directly from your ISIS remote.

Try to arrange an audition .... highly recommended.  From the review:“ .... If anyone should be freaking out, it should be the manufacturers of CD players in the $20 – $50k range. It’s definitely a contender and in typical Rega fashion, offers value way beyond its price point. Even if you haven’t had the chance to see them assembled at the factory, the minute you open the box, the attention to detail is apparent....”

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-rega-isis-cd-player-2/
https://hifiandmusicsource.com/2019/05/rega-isis-cd-player-review/
https://6moons.com/audioreviews/rega2/1.html

@faust168,

The price is too high over there - There is always room for negotiations on used gear. 

In JP, the normal retail price is 600,000JPYen for new one. - Unless you’re living in Japan or Canada, you will find Accuphase gear price in US ridiculously high due to Importer’s (Axiss Audio) greed.
Why not SACD?  There is a lot of great Classical Music on SACD.  I would look at one of the many used Esoteric’s on the market.