Suggestions for side wood panel selection / choice for a custom 2A3 build...

The main chassis will be metal.  Left and right sides will be wood.

Current options for the main chassis are black powder coated steel, anodized / brushed aluminium, or stainless steel.

I'm looking for suggestions on wood (type / color / grain) pairings for each metal chassis type / finish?

Your favorite(s) be they commercial or custom builds? If you have images to share, even better!!!

My preference is for understated, refined, and modern...

At present, I do not need to match with an audio rack or console or other furniture / room color choices.

Thanks!

[Note: this is a 4 chassis build]
david_ten
@david_ten I googled Scott and read some older threads about his gear looks like great stuff. Nothing recent though or a website I could find any details of the build? Purely prurient interest. ;)
Hello David,
How are you my friend? Hopefully well as your audio journey continues.  My suggestion will label me perhaps a bit.  But as someone who very much appreciates woodworking, I still enjoy a fine American Walnut with a natural oil finish.  Understated, refined for sure, but perhaps not modern.  A hard tandem to satisfy.  Let's here from the woodworkers out there.
@jond Scott is primarily accepting jobs through word of mouth recommendations. He is mostly focused on analog setup / optimization and analog cables. I’m not versed in the analog world so there may be specific terminology used that's more descriptive.