Sell LP's: No visible scuffs. Let buyer remove static if needed?

I will be selling more LPs on eBay. My objective is to make space, and I enjoy finding someone who wants them.

I have been cleaning, listening, photos, listing, selling, shipping. Time consuming, cost of cleaning fluids, wear on stylus.

A few  bring decent $, many/most go for starting price $4.50. Money is nice, but not much after all the work, involved costs and fees. 

I am thinking of selling based only on my visual inspection, letting buyer deal with any static, and keep my unconditional refund if buyer discovers a problem, i.e. a skip I didn't see. 

I view them, look Very Darn Good (no scuffs) or Darn Good (very minor scuffs): 1 photo, 1 link from wiki, a few specific words, done.

No hesitation on refunds whatsoever.

So, what do you think, will people buy, trusting they only need to deal with static? People already trust my unconditional refund, nobody has asked for a refund based on anything but USPO destruction. What's different is they have to deal with static.
elliottbnewcombjr
Static is not removed, it is controlled. Just walking across a carpet with an lp in hand will introduce static. Just by cleaning the record on the platter while spinning will introduce static....it causes record to stick to mat when removing for example....static is an ongoing battle. The zero stat gun does seem to work well, also the audioquest carbon fiber brush. Also, the choice of good anti-static inner sleeves seem to reduce the static. 
everyone

thanks for sharing your experiences and advice.

Now, cleaned/played here first: people get them, slap em on TT, get quiet enjoyable experience, give great feedback.

IOW, too much STATIC is the ONLY thing that would reduce that instant enjoyment.

I wondered how much static might re-occur during shipping, so far no one has mentioned it.

I maintain 100% seller rating, get great feedback.

These: skip cleaning, skip playing, sell as 'you clean them', 'full refund guaranteed':

Many appear to have been played only once, which makes them the same as the ones I have cleaned/played: VERY DARN GOOD or VERY GOOD.  I simply cannot assure quiet listening as I do now.

IOW, too much STATIC is the ONLY thing that would reduce that instant enjoyment (perhaps probable).

It looks like I will part with half, 2,000 lps, I'm deciding/sorting the keepers as I pack them over there.

The bulk of keepers are jazz, some popular. I have enough classical, opera, show tunes, don't like country, all of them will go. As I grab a bunch later to sell, I can keep a particular one.

I think I will make a new seller account, emphasize 'u clean em' 'unquestioned full refund' see what happens, if I can maintain a very high seller rating. 

I have an orange 'uncle wins music' logo in the main listing page. You instantly know it's mine in a page of listings without clicking on it.

I will simply use a different colored logo for uncleaned/unplayed.

I have bought a lot of albums through ebay. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. Regardless of whether it appears the album is clean, I do my own cleaning with a cleaning machine. As far as static, I never do any mitigation. I received an album once from a seller that was just in a plastic sealed bag, no cardboard mailer. Needless to say, the album cover was damaged a lot but surprisingly the album was fine. I did some repairs on the cover and cleaned the album. I always store my purchases in a new sleeve and album cover. FWIW
Hello, can leaving the LP in suction mode on the VPI cleaner too long create more static ?
Define "too long".  Anyway, it's possible. The potential is there for static charge to build up because of the velvet cushion that protects the LP surface from the plastic suction tube, I suppose, but the LP starts out wetted with cleaning solution, which ought to ameliorate static charge accumulation.  I am not saying it's a great idea to leave the LP spinning after it is thoroughly dry for any extended period of time. But I have not noticed a particular problem. I use a VPI HW17.