Warm, rich but detailed SS preamp (made you give up tubes)

Anyone come a cross a warm, rich but detailed solid state preamp that engaged you and gave you that spatiality of a good tube preamp?

I suppose im thinking of C900u or Accuphase?
smodtactical
The Onkyo P-308 is the best natural sound preamp I’ve used in a long time.  
Mean find one for good price all over.

Check flea bay, they have several from time to time
  200-500$ is good.
   A superb preamp.
warm, natural, had mine recapped, serviced about 2 years ago, 
 never been happier, she is outstanding!’

The reason I bought a used Mark Levinson 326S is due to its ability to create the most realistic 3D soundstage illusion I've ever experienced through a ss preamp.  Spatiality up the ying yang.  Its ability to present properly sized,well detailed, stable and solid images in a wide, deep and layered overall soundstage with a sense of air and space between them in a realistic and palpable manner is truly amazing. impressive and enjoyably addictive.
     I just happened to be in the room during another individual's demo at a local hi-end audio shop when I first discovered its incredible ability. I used a VTL 2.5L preamp at the time, with a set of 4 expensive NOS Mullard tubes swapped in for the standard Russian or Chinese glass, and I wasn't even considering a preamp switch or upgrade before I experienced this ML 326S's ability to present a soundstage illusion that was so palpable and walk through realistic. It also has very accurate, natural and neutral tonal timbre and pitch qualities, however, with any perceived warmth originating solely from the music itself and not from a deliberate design choice of added even ordered harmonics. 
     It sounds silly, but I hope this preamp's accuracy and neutrality isn't a deal killer for you.   If it is, Pass may be a better choice for you due to their reputation of adding even ordered harmonics, and its resultant warmth quality, to both their preamps and amps.

Tim
Post removed 
The only linear gain transistor available to day is a SIT. There are no commonly available linear gain small signal transistors.

The only substitute that has linear gain, is a small signal tube (9 pin, etc). or even as far as an octal, or 8 pin design. (larger tube).

There is no way to get to where you seem to be wanting to be... without encountering and utilizing small signal tubes.

The end. Period. Full stop. Counter arguments be dammed.

All the facts data and spoken of desires..., sorted though logically, on one page and in one logic session, says that this is irrefutably - the deal.

I’m not trying to sound all gruff and puffed and in charge, it’s just that this is truly the situation at hand for anyone and all, in any form of consideration.

I’m doing my best to cut off the 1050 pages of people trying to find a way around this very very very HARD reality.

When all the data is on one spot and properly gone through, in all possible way and combinations, the answer is in this post.

Where no point of insistent inquiry, or searching for alternatives through year long desert walkabouts, or peeling and poking at the edges to lift and find something else, or whining or cajoling or whatever, designing new circuits, and on and on and on... into infinity.... will ever change this one single whit.

Unless someone steps up and makes small signal SIT/V-FET transistors, tubes are the only linear gain device that works properly for audio signals, regarding proper and correct fulfillment in how the ear works and interprets/decodes/hears audio signals.

To try to help save people a useless 30-40 year walk around in a desert built out of distorted harmonics and distorted transient signal structure (solid sate transistors as we know them) ... is the deal here. Please pay attention. To prevent wrong foot beginnings and wrong foot components of it...which skew the whole search into cascading ~decades long~ errors...

All that... 50+ years of solid state design in preamps. For nothing. That's a big mess to choke down. Many will refuse and ignore the final data 'end' points as they come into shape or have come into shape.  The circuitry design is still very useful, we just need the correct transistors. Linear gain SIT and V-Fet transistor types. The ones we walked away from (via major corporations deciding everyone's ultimate audio fate) as they emerged in the early/mid 70's.  Where the 'new at the time'...non-linear FET  and non-linear MOSFET was a little bit cheaper....

Saving people life, and time, is the deal here. People are of course, free to ignore, and do as they please...