Warm, rich but detailed SS preamp (made you give up tubes)

Anyone come a cross a warm, rich but detailed solid state preamp that engaged you and gave you that spatiality of a good tube preamp?

I suppose im thinking of C900u or Accuphase?
smodtactical
What answer are you looking for?  You have basically asked the same question in about 3-4 posts.

Ultimately, it's not that big of a deal.  But, it reminds me of the person who has a small knee problem, and keeps going to surgeons asking the same question.  The first 5 tell him you don't need surgery.  But, the 6th says "sure, I will operate".  Not the exact analogy, but real close.

Appears you pretty much know a ARC Ref6 or a Pass XP22/30 are your best bets.  Safe, the Ref6 is tubes, but is a more solid state sounding pre-amp as far as impact, the pass duo have the impact, but a bit more tube like mids and highs.

If you keep asking the question, someone is going to tell you yes!  The C900u is exactly that and I love mine (or insert another one here).

Post all you want honestly, but be aware of what you are doing.

ARC and VAC are out for me because of issues with local dealers.

Pass is definitely high on my list but from what I've heard they are pretty neutral and not warm or tubey. I think I would like some richness and warmth without it sounding boring. 
Post removed 
Hybrid is interesting but Im wonder if there is a pure SS pre that brings that tube magic.