Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
Maybe " all giant need to stand on the shoulder of a pygmy sometimes to see more»? Otherwise, it is a pygmy who will see more and giant will still see the same.
With a little imagination perhaps you could envision the possibility for the pygmy standing over the shoulder of the giant to SPEAK to him about what he sees?

Your proposition to correct me make no sense at all: A giant cannot stand on a pygmy without crushing him.....

My sentence have a context by the way, the context of an answering to a precise  post and  NOT directed to you....You cannot correct something out of a context.... 

I dont know if Groucho has a bad day, but glupson as usual?

it is the second correction i receive from you that is wrong in 24 hours...Please stay cautious....

mahgister,

"it is the second correction i receive from you that is wrong in 24 hours..."

For some reason you decided that your words do not have meanings that others assign to them and that others are wrong for not guessing what you decided a word will mean at a given point. A giant seeing is seeing. A giant hearing what a pygmy is telling him he is seeing is not seeing. It is hearing and for that, giant can be on the phone.
Glupson keep the prize....

If you dont know how to read a simple metaphor about the fact that sometimes giants need a pygmy.... I cannot do better...

I dont want to GO BACK to a useless discussion with you....It seems you want...

I prefer to stay friends.....
Einstein did not suffer fools
You are perfectly right, i am very glad to say that to you, but he was polite and that is the point.....

Politeness consist to express reservation perhaps but never rejecting outlandishly the consumers to the confine of gullibility without experimenting the product in debate...