Remarkably better sound possible with just 1 system component change?

I could have posted this discussion to a few other categories but chose this one because discussions related to 2 of the 4 components in question belong here.

So it's been ~2.5 yrs since I purchased my current system. I did a lot of research at the time here on audiogon, but no auditioning, and put together a system that sounds very, very good to me.

While I have no complaints, the itch to upgrade has surfaced recently.

I am curious as to whether you guys think it will be possible for me to replace just 1 of my primary 4 components and obtain significantly better sound as a result. The more discernible and obvious the sound improvement, the better obviously. I am not looking for a marginal upgrade - I want dramatically better sound. And I am not looking to replace more than 1 component at this time. I am hoping to get a few ideas/candidates and then may decide to audition some of the recommendations before making a decision. Hopefully some of the upgrade paths are such no-brainers that I may even be able to take a leap of faith without auditioning. Note also that acoustic room treatments are not viable in my current listening location.

My current 4 part system:

1. Lumin D2 - 100% of my listening is streaming via Tidal
2. Mcintosh C2600 preamp
3. Mcintosh MC452 amp
4. Focal Kanta 2 speakers

Cables are Cardas Golden presence RCAs from the Lumin to C2600, Cardas Clear Cygnus XLRs from the C2600 to the MC452, and Kimber 8TC speaker cables to the Kantas.

Soundstaging, dynamics, imaging and overall clarity are all great. I have to say I love the Be tweeters. And the bass is punchy, tight, fast and certainly sufficient for my needs. Vocals and overall sound are warm, liquid smooth and analog-like, just the way I like it. (Forgive me if I've botched some of the characterizations - I'm no expert at this). The only thing I can think of that could use some improvement is the sound quality at lower volume levels, although that is not terribly important to me since most of my listening is in the 90+ Db range. Would be nice, though.

So while I do love the overall sound, surely dramatically better sound can be obtained via a 1 component swap? Budget is ~10k. Or will I need to spend more, or upgrade more than 1 component to achieve the desired result?

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

chandybe
Don't spend any more money if you're not willing to treat the room.
You're wasting time, money and effort without a treated space.
It's the same mistake most audiophiles make.
I did the same thing for 40+ years.
Finally treated the room and got a major improvement in sound quality, larger than any gear change ever did.
That plus meticulous set-up will give half of what you will hear.
If you really want the best sound your gear can give you need a dedicated room with a dedicated line, with acoustic treatment.
It's your money. If you don't mind wasting it, keep buying more gear.
Just saw your room. Wow! I must admit it is very impressive. It looks perfect for watching TV. It looks awful for listening to music.
Don't buy different gear, it won't help. I promise that.

Really nice mancave and gear.

If you're looking for better SQ at lower volumes, perhaps it is time to look at a headphone rig. At your budget you could find plenty that meets your needs.

Or... ...a second set of speakers (active? powered?) placed in the near field closer to your seated postion. Just spitballing that idea.

If I had your setup, and was searching for something better, I'd consider a different blend of cannabis. Something mellower yet sharpens the senses. 

Best wishes in your quest. 
Who knows whether your room is an acoustic disaster or not?  You can't really tell from a photo.  My question is why do you even think a dramatic improvement is even possible?  It's not like you have some entry level components. 
If your speakers are already satisfying dont change them...

Upgrade cost lot of money because when people think about it it is most of the times because they dont know what to do out of desesperation with what they already own....

Learn how to embed your system acoustically in the right manner...But dont buy any costly solutions...It is more fun and you will learn way more creating your own devices....

Try my last experiment... Cost: nothing... Reward: a totally new system....

"Helmholtz-Fibonacci silent organ" A room tuner i devised myself with bricks and plumber pipes in one hour...If you have crafty hands you can make them esthetically beautiful.....

They work with a group of three bricks of three pipes which have a lenght approximating the golden ratio, then changing the way sound waves react to the normal pressure of the room...Helmholtz is the father of room correction and the golden ratio optimize the working of the resonators on all frequencies....You must choose the lenght of 2 sets near one another and the last set must be with more distance in lenght....i located 2 laterally to the speakers at some short distance and the bigger set behin my listening position, you could put it behind your Tv... 😉

Experiment with your room it is fun.....

I sell creativity, not products or market conditioning, or some electronic blathering about new upgrading product.....

Audio is mostly acoustical embeddings not electronic design first, after that it is electrical and mechanical embeddings...It is easy to buy a good electronic design now at low price, audio engineering is mature for the last 60 years....what is less easy is to found the right way to embed these good products....

Anyone with money can buy a good amplifier but how to embed it for his optimal working is not delivered with the instruction manual, sorry.....

Dont upgrade, except if you are in the obligation to do it, embed them well before any move....

My best ...