Truly Balanced Cheaper Preamplifiers?

I recently came into possession of a truly balanced stereo amplifier. In order to get the best out of it, naturally I need to run fully balanced. New or used, tube or SS, preferably at the lower end of the $$$, can you give me examples of truly balanced preamplifiers? 
greg7
Ive owned a lot of PS Audio kit over the decades. I still have a GCC 250 from when it first came out ~ 15 years ago that powers my video system

I bought the M700s and the Gain Cell dac/pre. It lacked soul and had no outboard power supply to flesh it out.

hth
For new,  the Freya + is a no brainer for its price.  In used,  you should find many...
One of the Coda Contiunuum Preamps or CL or CLX... (these are all nice sounding)
Audio Research  LS9, LS12
Muse Model 3 Signature
Classe 5 or 6 or CP47 or CP50
I suspect that the Gustard recommended would be good for the buck $700,  but to be fair,  I've never heard it.  
I hope this helps,  Tim 
Hello,
I went the route of Emotiva XSP. You can get it fir $700-$800 used but in great shape. Full balanced design. Lots of hookup options. It does not have a DAC so I added my own. It also has a home theater pass through to let you surround sound receiver or prepro use the front two speakers and amp. Later I will upgrade to a Rouge RP7 or RP9 which is very similar but is tube and a much higher level. Even if I upgrade I will not get rid of the emotiva it is that good. There is a matching DAC that is also worth more that I have. One more option. Get a really nice DAC that has volume control. Good luck.