Accuphase DP-78 doesn't read SACD layer

I have a Accuphase DP-78 SACD player that will play pure SACD's, CD's, and will play the CD layer on a Hybrid SACD but no longer picks up the SACD layer. Has anyone come across this? I tried air blowing the inside was not successful.  Any Suggestions? or can you suggest a reputable NJ or metropolitan area repair?  
salc
Normally an existing laser can shelf readjust if you leave the disc in the player shut the unit down and power up again. On lasers replacement new adjustments have to be made meeting manufacturers voltages mainly for the RF amp. 
I know that Accuphase chose these lenses and mechanism for there are plenty around.
Strange that you cannot locate one.
Hope you fix it.

G
salc

Thank You for the update. Keep me posted, as I own, an Accuphase DP-65V. A stone classic CD player from 1997-2004 vintage. I know that someday, it will require service.
Reach out to ivanj or Bill Thalmann. As above.

Happy Listening!
After some further reaching out with Music Technology in Virginia.  They were very personable and had some experience with replacing laser lenses from China.  Their experience was mixed.  Some client never came back which means they were either happy with the repair or just decided to live with what they have if it failed.  Some returned the units as they failed again.  As noted by other reviewers quality is suspect from reproductions from China.  Sony no longer makes the units so I'll just live with what I have, it still sounds good.  Do not plan on going down the rabbit hole with suspect China reproductions.

thanks again for all your input.  I will definitely consider Music Technology for any further repairs they sounded very knowledgeable and professional.

salc

I understand your conundrum. Regarding Audio, I do not purchase anything knowingly sourced to china.
Watch eBay regularly, as those laser blocks,  become avail from time to time.
Happy Listening!