Stereo Times list of the " 2020 MOST WANTED COMPONENTS"

Stereo Times (v2.stereotimes.com) has just posted its annual list of the MOST WANTED gear for 2020. I believe that you GON members would find it an interesting and informative read.
teajay
@teajay ok thanks! I emailed the owner at Kirmuss directly. He did mention, as you say, that 12’ is optimal, although he was willing to go down to 8’. 
I saw Mike Wright has a Silversmith Fidelium review coming soon. Those are my current reference, but like most of us, I’m always interested in trying what’s new. Currently in the process of auditioning Bionic Cables AT1, but Kirmuss is next up.

Btw, you really have me thinking of trying out Coda although I love my current Hegel integrated.
Hey cd45123,

Yes, get back and share your experience if you end up auditioning the Kirmuss speaker wire.

Shared with respect to you, your Hegel integrated is a good piece. However, it is not across the board (performance and build quality) in the same league as the Coda gear. Hope, you a chance to try their new integrated amplifier. A fellow Stereo Times reviewer just went "over the top" with praise on its performance.
@teajay I have no doubt the Coda is likely beating the Hegel in some areas. The Hegel has surprised me though with how satisfying it has been compared to other integrated amps, but I get the feeling that Coda is just in another league of performance altogether.

If I audition the Kirmuss, I’ll definitely provide feedback to this thread. Also, this Pagoda DAC is just begging to be auditioned, too. :)

Honestly, stereo times has pointed me in the right direction on so much stuff. 

The CODA CSiB is very quiet almost as quiet as the Benchmark AHB2. The warmish CODA sounds so good I am going to get the Krell K-300i integrated for the family room. I wanted something as warm or warmer than the CODA so that I can use my RAAL headphones with that too. My CODA CSiB is only used as a headphone amp.

I would have never considered the Krell or warm gear if not for my positive experience with the CODA (in my office). I was expecting to get the Hegel 390 for the family room but now changing that to the Krell.

It seems I am making all these gear choices based on how the RAAL SR1a headphones would work with them. The Hegel would not work well with them like my AHB2 did not.