Nain Audio

I have a complete Naim 500 Series rig, including the NAP 500 amp, the NAC 552 pre-amp, and the CD555.   Additionally, I have a Kuzma Stabi XL TT and a Revox R2R.  I am seriously considering upgrading to the Naim Statement amp and pre-amp.  My question is, does anyone have experience with both the 500's and the Statement?  I'm trying to discern just how much of an improvement over the 500's the Statement provides.  
Thanks , in advance, for your help!

Mitch
orenstein
Not many Naim owners here. You're better off at the Naim forum, although I doubt there are many Statement owners in the world at all.  But that said, playing at the level you are at, I can't imagine that any Naim statement dealer would not gladly pay your transportation to demo the Statements against the 500s for you.  Not that you would need their money if you can afford the Statements, or even the 500s.  BTW, did you add a second power supply to the CD555?  That is one killer CD player.  
@chayro.....To answer your question, yes, I do have a second 555 power supply for the CD 555.  I think that makes for one of the finest CD players ever made.
Im shopping for a Naim player, query, have you compared the 555 player with the CD5si, CD5 XS, and CDS3?