Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
I trust everyone until they prove themselves untrustworthy. A much happier way to go through life. I’m sorry for you.
You seems a very good soul tuberculin, i apologize for my misunderstanding of you....

But just a word to say that banning someone is not a solution in general....

My best to you.....
Banning someone when needed is a very useful tool in some cases among others.
For example I have read one person wish cancer upon another here on several occasions. Banned! Some bad behavior is undeniably bad and cannot and should not be tolerated anywhere ever. I have made that clear to my kids over the years and so far knock on wood with very good results.
Banning someone when needed is a very useful tool in some cases among others.
For example I have read one person wish cancer upon another here on several occasions. Banned! Some bad behavior cannot and should not be tolerated anywhere ever.
Ok i got your point! oufff

i must confess that none of these possibilities ever crossed my mind....I thought that a minimal ethic must be written....I am a bit too naive about disccussion it seems....

I dont know what to say about this.....I think you are right....

tuberculin,

Do not worry, you did not offend me at all. Even geoffkait and millercarbon have not been able to get through, and they are professionals at it.

I usually ask if they offer gin-tonic and then ask for that without gin. For some reason, ordering tonic only gets confusing to bartenders while this way they pick it quickly. Same will go for the fourth round at Axpona. Everybody is invited. I may even bring my Bluetooth speaker so there is some audio equipment involved.

As far as hats go, no need for Hat ID technology at Axpona. If man wears a hat inside, an etiquette book is in order.

That Talk but not walk thread was really an exercise in diversity, bickering, and wild fantasies. This is just a little friendly chat.
i dont want to read all the posts , why everybody here go to axpona?

I get it, Audio high point location exposition?

I confess that if i could i would go i am very curious about Berning ZOTL amplifier.......   😊