What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
I've listened to Amused to Death for decades (red book and SACD) and on some amazing systems of friends. In the past couple months I replaced my Emerald Physics KCIIs (with upgrades) with EP 3.4s to which I replaced the crap jumper wires with WireWorld OCC. Amazing as the 3.4s are, my room is ~ 35 x ~ 20 x 12. Front wall is 90% glass; rear wall is 3 sided glass enclosure, plus open up/down stairwell. Even with my EVS dual mono1200, I wasn't achieving the bass to play A2D again. Now, I have 2 old SVS powered subs (Ultra and Plus) sitting in a corner. I decided to plug them back in a couple days ago in preparation to play A2D (SACD), which I did last night. The sound was among the best Ive ever heard it. I was hearing much more 411 than I recollect ever hearing
tweak1

Awesome story. A simple jumper cable can make all of the difference (sometimes). WireWorld is a fine product.

Happy Listening!
Keith Richards and the X-pensive Winos - Live at the Hollywood Palladium
December 15, 1988