FUSES, Finally!?

I have been adamant about avoiding special fuses, because of the lack of empirical studies.  Here is my question:  What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.  I use three dual mono Audire amps (for Woofs, Mids and Tweets, and Subs, each of the six channel having four fuses.  I would not not want to spend thousands, even if I could, just to experiment.  My heat sinks do unplug, along with the outputs, and I could try just one channel or one amp.  Paul of PS mentioned what they use, and that might eventually be a possibility, but what do you guys (and gals?) think I should do, to just to convince this ageing skeptic?  Also, each channel of my amps has one single, dedicated computer chip that regulates the filling of the 4 26,000 mf caps (per channel), which might make any difference less than a design that allows a flood of electrons into the tank, presuming that might matter.  DanV
128x128danvignau
“What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.”

Many good options....Furutech, Hi-Fi Tuning, SR 20 and SR RED (30% off on VH Audio).....all under $90. I suggest you focus on amps that are powering up Mid’s and Tweets. I doubt you would hear any audible uptick in subs or amps powering bass woofers in your main speakers.

Ignore the ‘noise’ from usual fuse naysayers and trolls :-)
I believe in fuses, but because you have a lot to change, this is what I recommend. Better fuses have superior electrical characteristics as well as superior mechanical characteristics ( ime ). Before spending any money, do this : Remove each fuse, 1 by 1, and wrap a bit of painters tape around the center glass ( no need to cover all of the glass, but be consistent with the amount of turns of the tape, for each fuse. Clean the glass of the fuse 1st with a dry lint free cloth before applying the tape. After application, wipe the ends of the fuses with a dry lint free cloth and re-insert them. If you hear a difference, two things are happening. I : the fuse is less resonant in it’s holder and 2 : the electrical connection between the fuse and the holder is now cleaner, just by the removal and the re-insertion. This is not a joke, I promise you. Enjoy !, and be well.
Get a Synergistic Orange or Bees wax fuse asap they do make a BIG difference in sound more open better detail.