Phono pre amp

I recently purchased a new TT a VPI Prime with a VDH DD2 special MC cartridge, I'm very happy. I still want to use my previous TT which was a Denon DP51F with a Ortofon MM2 Bronze cartridge. My VPI is plugged into the phono stage on my Yamaha AS2100. The question is, will I get more out of the VPI if I buy a (better) separate phono stage for the VPI and use the Yamaha phono stage for the Denon? If so, what phono pre amp would be good for the VPI?
chasda
+1 MF Mx-vynl .
Excellent phono stage , lived with one in my system for a couple of years, still available new (sold mine 2 months ago for $500 with an sbooster power supply 🤯 )
easy to operate with switches on the front for mm mc use and a +6db on or off . A dial for load setting.

Got my hands on a used moon +3k range lp 5 or 6?? Something ,could be 610 didn’t look so close since my jaw dropped after 5 seconds in on the first record I played...

Point is, don’t be afraid of trying used in the same price range as new . And don’t set a max $1000 because you might regret it .. the VanDenHul cartridge deserves a good phonostage !
Why not try the new ps audio stellar phono
Or maybe cyrus audio phono signature
Cyrus has 4 chanel input each with individual settings.

Don’t buy before you try ,and try alot! I suspect most members here would agree on that..
Happy hunting
Paul
Thanks all for your suggestions. I never really knew how important a good phono preamp was. I thought my Yamaha had it covered. I'll use all the info to make a wise choice.
My friend is using this Sutherland KC VIBE with his .5 mv Hana mc cartridge . I doubt you would go wrong with it!
https://sutherlandengineering.com/products/kc-vibe/