Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Post removed 
Having owned a pair of Magico S1MKII I would not say that the cabinets ring. The Magico cabinets are pretty dead I will say that the cabinet on the Rockport that replaced my Magico are even more dead than the S1MKII. I would also say that I anyone doesn’t think a pair of M6 is on par with larger wilson like the Alexx should go and listen to a pair of M6. They are completely different speakers but the M6 is incredible in its own right. 

Kenjit - I owned LS50 and went from them to Dynaudio C1 Platinums and then onto Magico S1mkII. the Magico was simply better in every regard to the LS50 and Dynaudio.
It’s not just about ’deadness,’ that’s easy. A loudspeaker enclosure also needs to be stiff. That is where the Aluminum comes into play (that is why the top of the line Rockport is made out of Aluminum as well). Magico does a reasonably good job at that, certainly better than Wilson, and it does that across all its models.
Thee best tweeters available are the Maggie ribbons and the B&W 800 series Diamonds.  Absolutely astonishing how much essential information is imbued into the music via these tweeters.  Magico speakers are well behaved...yawn.  Wilson’s were exciting to listen to but have recently veered toward tame.  In the end, it’s system matching and personal bias!