Schiit - shipments stopped?

Think they have stopped shipping, maybe ceased ops.

business failures do happen.

my order placed end of nov and no word.  I email and receive generic replies.

emergingsoul
I realized the OP is on his bandwagon  and has zero interest in getting off, but I ordered a Bifrost 2 on 12/20/20. It was backordered for a short while with an indicated shipping date of 1/15/21.  

It actually shipped last week on 1/7/21 and my Fedex account shows it will arrive by tomorrow. (Note that is Fedex saying that, not Schiit.)  

This is after ordering a Saga+ and Aegir in early December and receiving both of them on 12/19/20.  

So things are working fine from my perspective. Wondering if the OP has worked his way onto the Schiit list. (Sorry, couldn't resist....) 
Order is for a freya plus pre.  Website Says 7 to 10 days to receive.  Their cust svc phone number is answered by a machine which says to email.

this is all very suspicious. Are they still manuf?  Or just shipping avail inventory.

over 2 months and unclear what’s going on.  
As you can see from the older thread below, sometimes Schiit does not ship as quickly as you think your Schiit should ship. Others in this thread indicated they got their Schiit pronto. If you can’t get your Schiit quick enough to make you happy you should buy something else, and not try to make up a story about Schiit not being in, or going out of business, just because you are unhappy that you can’t get your Schiit.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/schiit-not-shipping?highlight=Schiit
Order is for a freya plus pre.  Website Says 7 to 10 days to receive.  Their cust svc phone number is answered by a machine which says to email.

this is all very suspicious. Are they still manuf?  Or just shipping avail inventory.

over 2 months and unclear what’s going on.  

Emerging soul.  The Schiit Audio Website clearly does NOT say, 7 to 10 days to receive.  It says they will resume shipping in 7 to 10 days. That you can't understand this clear simple language and have started a second thread on the same misinformed opinion(2 threads in 5 days), says that you should probably never order anything online again, for your own peace of mind.

But since you are obviously having issues, I'll try to explain it to you.  Schiit Audio will occasionally be out of stock on an item.  They give the best estimate at the time, of when they will resume shipping on an item and sometimes no estimate is possible.  

They will not update an estimate until new facts emerge allowing them to make a new estimate.  So, they should start shipping in 7 to 10 days, but that does not mean yours will ship at that time.  There may be up to 100 customers that ordered theirs ahead of you, the Freya+ is that popular.  So it might not be until a further week before your preamp it shipped.  At that point, your credit card will be charged.

Then it has to travel to you.  If you are in the US, that means probably under 5 further days.  If you are overseas, it could be a lot longer.  If you are unhappy with this scenario, then instead of cluttering this forum up with multiple threads on the same topic, simply email Schiit audio requesting a refund.  in this email, include your order or invoice number.  

Then go to your nearest audio store, and ask them what preamps they have in stock.  Buy one of those.
It’s about preamps, not the other products.

I am not sure what’s going on with their preamps.