Stereo Times list of the " 2020 MOST WANTED COMPONENTS"

Stereo Times (v2.stereotimes.com) has just posted its annual list of the MOST WANTED gear for 2020. I believe that you GON members would find it an interesting and informative read.
teajay
@grannyring  Your recommendation seals it for me. I've heard so much about your great posts and work. You're in the pantheon with Almarg (RIP) as far as I've heard. Thanks for weighing in.
At least they got the Puritan recommendation right.

There's more enthusiasm about the 136 and 156 over on Audio Circle, if anyone's interested,
It appears to me the reviewers had to choose a single product they reviewed that most impressed them.  I know Greg and I were in serious discussions of him purchasing the review pair of Rosso Fiorentino Elba 2, so at least in that case it was not just trying to catch eyeballs.  If it were not for the uncertainty COVID brought to the world, he likely would have purchased them.

I imagine the same can be said of many of the products listed.
It's a. welcome sight to see that ADD-Powr got a recommendation.
To my ears, it is indeed setting a new reference in accessories of all stripes - not just tweaks.
This technology is serious business - a well needed disruption to high-end audio as well as pro audio as well as consumer audio as well as...

Congratulations Bill !