Schiit - shipments stopped?

Think they have stopped shipping, maybe ceased ops.

business failures do happen.

my order placed end of nov and no word.  I email and receive generic replies.

emergingsoul
Post removed 
The don’t have a phone number. Website says ships in 7 to 10 days.  This is kinda misleading.

emergingsoul
The don’t have a phone number. Website says ships in 7 to 10 days.  This is kinda misleading.
Their phone is listed as (323) 230-0079."Kinda misleading" to suggest the company has no phone, eh?

I realized the OP is on his bandwagon  and has zero interest in getting off, but I ordered a Bifrost 2 on 12/20/20. It was backordered for a short while with an indicated shipping date of 1/15/21.  

It actually shipped last week on 1/7/21 and my Fedex account shows it will arrive by tomorrow. (Note that is Fedex saying that, not Schiit.)  

This is after ordering a Saga+ and Aegir in early December and receiving both of them on 12/19/20.  

So things are working fine from my perspective. Wondering if the OP has worked his way onto the Schiit list. (Sorry, couldn't resist....) 
Order is for a freya plus pre.  Website Says 7 to 10 days to receive.  Their cust svc phone number is answered by a machine which says to email.

this is all very suspicious. Are they still manuf?  Or just shipping avail inventory.

over 2 months and unclear what’s going on.