Allnic 1201 replacement tubes?

Hello all ...I have an Allnic 1201 phonostage and I think the Mullard E180CC’s are nearing the end . Should I pick up the same NOS Mullards are there alternatives where I won’t lose performance? 
Also they seem difficult to pull . Like they are loose at bottom and will just rip apart but I might be overthinking it..? Thanks 

VPI super prime scout 
tekton encore
manley snappers / jumbo shrimp
128x128tommypenngotti
There is/was a special tube puller "claw" that came with the h3000 phono stage to remove the tubes from the gel sockets. Is the same true with the 1201?
Yes the 1201 has the gell sockets as do the other Allnic phono stages and you should use the puller provided by Allnic to remove the tubes. Also note that when Allnic introduced the 1202 they offered everyone who owned the 1201 a new set of replacement tubes just for the asking, you just had to reference the serisl # of your unit and did not need to be the original purchaser, might behoove you to reach out to a dealer. Enjoy the music
thanks guys ...Albert Porter also explained about the gel platform ...I bought this used and don’t think I have the tube puller . Albert recommended something wood of plastic to pry So I don’t get a voltage shock from built up caps . Thanks
FWIW, the puller in quesrion looks like an enlarged staple puller and works the same way. Did you ask Albert about the give away tubes? Enjoy the music
@tooblue 
I did ask Albert , he didn't know anything other than standard warranty replaces tubes within a year for free... 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks