Why so many angry audiophiles?

Just wondering. Music is supposed to soothe the soul. If you are in reasonably good health for your age, have a good system and good music to play on it you have it pretty good it seems to me. These are blessings! Be thankful for what you got?

Just a thought.  That's how I see it.
128x128mapman
Since I was in my early teens,  music has been the source of so much enjoyment for me.  It eases pain, sorrow, stress and even anger.  I can't imagine being without  it.  
I discuss passionnately without hating anybody tough...I appreciate the differences between people like treasures...

The only thing i dont accept easily is the attack on one person or against a group of people all treated the same....

Attacking an idea no problem tough... 😊 I like arguing IF there is a search for truth behind, it is easy to spot if someone can admit his own error or not and never...

Thanks mapman for this wise thread and for remembering us of the ultimate truth...

My best to you and to all....
Years ago, I was at a Dodgers game with a good friend.  The pitcher threw a curve ball.  We immediately began to argue:  "What??  How could you POSSIBLY throw a curve in ..."  "Wait; you HAVE to throw an off-speed ..."   This was amusing for about 30 seconds.  Then we looked at each other.   End of argument.   We enjoyed the rest of the game.   (If we hadn't been face-to-face, I imagine we'd still be reviling each other.)
I can't help seeing Red every time I view MillerCarbon's system pics.

DeKay