Pure tube phono preamp

Any excellent sounding, quiet, all tube phono preamps under 10k for low output mc carts?  
tyan42
Dear @lewm  : you posted:

"  . I am a happy owner of an MP1 for about 25 years. "

Between other things is not what the OP asked for but never mind the issue is that you don't tell the complete " history " on your unit but only a part of it.

Why did not tell in your post that you made it a heavy modification at the SS input gain stage in your unit and latter on ( years latter. ) you bougth a second hand fully SS Phonolinepreamp that twice in this forum you posted ( one of them to mijostyn ) about its superiority/quality against what you were accustomed for all your audio life because you are a tube lover but even that you still own that SS.

Maybe today you don't like it any more and if it's this way then why not share the complete history, makes no sense to me but obviously that you have a precise and specific reasons for not do it that way.

R.
I am using an all tube phono preamp...Scott Frankland's Wavestream Kinetics (the F in MFA) tube phone preamp, which then drives WaveStream Kinetics line stage tube preamp...to MFA 200Cs tube class A mono amps. 

This phono preamp uses 6DJ8 tubes, and these are very quiet...no microphonics....tubes easy to get.  I am currently using GEs tubes. The phono preamp also has different resistors packs so you can adjust load; I have not played with that...but it's there if you want to really dial in your cartridge.  

I use a low MC cartridge (Shelter 901 mark 3) and do not use a SUT.

Beautiful presentation with the Wavestream Kinetics phono.   To put this into perspective... I play 1 to 2 hours/day piano; one son practices tenor tax and the other son practices xylophone and marimba; wife plays violin...so we get to hear all these instruments in the same room as the aforementioned stereo gear.  I have had this gear for about 6 years now, and I no longer search...I spend time trying to be a better piano player instead.  
Dear @stuogawa : I don’t remember before about your unit till you mentioned in your post.

Many years ago when I owned tube electronics I listened the MFA that I never had enough money to buy it.
Latter on and after I switched to SS electronics I had the opportunity to listen to your Wavestreams Kinectics in the place of a gentleman that hosted me for a few days ( California. ) and there we were listenibng it and comapring against two top fully SS phonolinepreams that were the Dartzeel and Essential 3150 and I have to say that the WSK is truly competitive and with no detected distortion anomalies very often found out with tubes electronics.

Good that you are a proud owner of that all tube unit that according the @tyan42 needs yours is the best advice over the thread.

http://www.theaudioarchive.com/TAA_Products_Wavestream_Kinetics.htm

R.