SVS vs REL and experiences with both: your comments and preferences...

I’ve owned SVS and now own REL but just wondering who has had both and would care to share your experiences between the two. They seem to both have great advertising but a much different approach to it . Customer service is top notch too.  They both to me seem to have tons of reviews and getting awards......Thoughts.....
128x128bacardi
I have two REL S2 SHO’s and I love them.  I really like their high level connection technology because they play like additional woofers.
@tom_hankins i think going from one sub to two is a huge difference...2 are always better than one. But you didn’t try two same Rel as opposed to the two SB4000’s. Not a great comparison. I’m sure the SB4000’s are great subwoofers. But two Rel G1v2 are probably a great comparison to the two SB4000’s. Big driver size difference. 
I want to make a point on value here. Obviously the SVS has better value per say but considering the Euro dollar, anyone within the US. and especially Canada(like me) get slaughtered on exchange and duties. Hence the value difference. But I can still say, fit and finish, engineering is phenomenal on the Rel’s. The SVS to me is just okay.....

Also: from a “Musical” term used frequently in this hobby, I find Rel to be far more musical. The SVS has the boom trophy.