Spendor D9.2 vs Proac D48r

Has anyone been able to listen to both and able to provide some feedback or comparisons ? They seem to be both highly regarded and competitors. I mostly listen to rock and blues and use a Bryston 14b3 power amp.

Any feedback is appreciated as auditioning right now isn't possible
dallyd31
(((Would they be too bass boomy for a small-mid sized room (say 12x15) ?))) I disagree, and have made the Proac D48rs work in small rooms with satisfying results .Its true that full range speakers can become heavy in a smaller room placed close to a corner or boundary. When measuring the bass can be up 10 to 12 DB at the rooms 80HZ peak in the listing position. Fix 1, Moving the speakers and chair around until you find it is best . 2 if you want to bring the bass down more you can sponge the ports. 3, finally if you need to pull it down more we use a  DBS variable high pass installed at the amp adjust to preference.The D48Rs when set up correctly have the unique ability to get the power response and tonal expression of guitar tone so right its worth the effort . One listen to Pink Floyd s David Gilmore's playing on Division bell fixed me right up.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoPWxmOCtc&list=PLYe_yAiX89Y1Hbf5l6bcrMdscFDEBLx53&index=8            
  Best, JohnnyR Proac dealer over 25 years 

I had Dynaudio Contour 60 in that room and found them a bit too much for the room. Physically for sure.   They are BIG speakers.  I just found them a bit to laid back for my liking.,  I was able to get the bass response pretty good however.  I would think either the Proac or the Spendor would be a bit more "snappy" and immediate.  More forward sounding.
Why do you consider Spendor D series?
Why don't Spendor Classical series or Harbeth?

I like Spendor Classical and  Harbeth sound.
I heard Spendor D9 and D7 at Montreal audio show and was deeply disappointed by their scratchy, not natural sound.