What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Well at 50.00 each I'd give it a shot... I'll try anything... It's the cost that turns me off.  100% improvement, I'm all in.... LOL. 1600.00 would be cheap...

Heck of a conversation piece too. "What the heck is that"? Ah! AH! something to do with Tesla..LOL But really1600.00 though... spendy..

Regards
I agree with the OP. But then again, I invested in two synergistic research PHTs, those tiny little green and black doodads that you put on your cartridge or tonearm for, apparently, an earth shattering change of sound. Did I hear a change? Yes, but was it because I wanted to hear a change?

I haven't done any blind listening tests with me or with my wife, so I don't know. But I do know that when I saw those hallographs a few years back, I thought the same thing as the OP. Why? Maybe because they just look like a  curly-cue wicket put on a pike and sold for hundreds and hundreds of dollars. And this thing is going to change the sound? Why can I just put one of those big columnar IKEA floor lamps in the corner and call it a day?
If they were $100 instead of $1695 there'd be less derision as more people would buy in at that price just to see if they heard any improvements. But, like Mercedes Benz discovered when they 1st came to the US priced reasonably but failing to sell to their target audience, raising the price to what people of means find to be an adequate price makes all of the difference in the world marketingwise.