Anyone ever try to toe-out?

Before I screw around with spiked speakers on carpet...is this a nutty thing to try on one side to even out the soundstage? Due to unavoidable reflections, one speaker is overly prominent compared to the other.
I already have a thread going in which all kinds of folks offered other help/solutions/ideas around this situation. Thank you, all. Lots of things to try.
I'm just curious about this one question. Anyone ever experiment with toeing out to cut down an overly prominent side?
128x128m669326
M6, thats how we all are. Once you really start getting somewhere soundwise it becomes even more fun to see how far you can take it.

Learning to be a more attentive listener and enjoying all kinds of music is how you really enjoy your stereo though.  Getting lost in the music is what makes everything else worth it.

What is your front end?  Amp, preamp, dac, source?

Those Atc’s are amazing snd will improve soundwise as you go further up the chain with your front end equipment.  Those ATC’s wouldn’t be out of place with $20k worth of gear driving them.

I’ve got a musical fidelity A308 integrated and an audio engine D2 DAC with a wireless sender and receiver. I’m sending out Deezer streaming from my Mac to the DAC.
i’m really happy with the amp and the speakers. I think they are a good match. And I think the DAC is a really good value and sounds a lot better than one might think.
Nice!  That MF integrated is nice 👍

you put together a really nice setup for not too much $.  Granted its still a nice chunk of change but for what you have and what you have invested, you’ve got a nice setup.

Anyhow, enjoy and good luck getting her all dialed in!  
Thanks, B.
It’s always good to get validation about something based on a realm I’m not exactly an expert in. Or at least I wasn’t When I started the process of putting something together.