Better Amp for Cornwall IV's...

...Parasound 2250 v.2 / 200 Pre combo, which I own, or Denon PMA-1600NE integrated, which I don't, but I admire the build quality and appearance of?  My Parasound is rated 275W into 8 Ohms / 400W into 4, while the Denon is 70W into 8 and 140 into 4.  Of course, the Klipsch Cornwall IV's are quite sensitive and are rated 8 Ohms.  Maybe more than which is better, which would you all prefer?
jdmccall56
why not try a rega brio? i was impressed with the mellow overall sound of this amp. it is good for about 70 wpc peak power, from what i've read, more than enough for your cornwalls. when you turn up the volume on this baby, you just get more volume, and not more distortion, one of the few in its price range you can say that about. 
Pass Labs XA25 class A would be more than enough, to make the
Klipsch Cornwall’s sing.
+1 for tubes 

I just acquired a set of Cornwall Is and put them on a 10W home built tube amp.   Plenty of sound, plenty of power, plenty of detail. 

The room is 15 x 22...and I do like it loud from time to time.  Back last century, from '85 to '93 to be exact, I had a pair of cornwalls powered by a Luxman MX-100 amp (140 8 Ohm Watts).  Sounded real nice but I was surprised how much power was being put out to reach lifelike levels.  The meters would peak around 75W but maybe they were not too accurate.  Even if the sactual speaker sensitivity was only 92dB, that would be 110dB with 64W input.  It wasn't THAT loud!