Raven Audio Nighthawk

I ordered mine today, but didn’t think to ask here first of anyone has had experience with one. I haven’t read anything negative about any of their products anywhere. 
valjean246o1
Interesting. I had the Pathos Classic Mk3 for a few years and really enjoyed it. Went to a Lyngdorf 2700 and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Then almost bought a Raven Blackhawk before finding a Line Magnetic 518 that's now making me happy.
I simply love my Raven Reflection prototype.  Dave is a great guy and customer service is above and beyond anything I've experienced before.
@jetter 
yes, i moved on from the raven amps to drive larger, less efficient speakers at more scale than it was comfortable with.  
the ravens are actually more capable than people give them credit for.  they can fill a medium room quite well driving the low efficiency kef ls 50s for example.  
for larger rooms higher efficiency speakers are you friend as raven dave recommends.  
Thanks avanti1960 for providing that explanation. Out of coincidence I am considering purchasing a pair of LS50 metas for a bedroom system. I have never heard a Ravens integrated, but have to say that to the questionable extent you can judge an amplifier from a you tube video they seem to stand out as having a pleasing sound, especially with the Raven speakers they are paired with.
raven amps and ls50s is one of the best sounding combinations i have ever heard regardless of price.  just awesome.