Better Amp for Cornwall IV's...

...Parasound 2250 v.2 / 200 Pre combo, which I own, or Denon PMA-1600NE integrated, which I don't, but I admire the build quality and appearance of?  My Parasound is rated 275W into 8 Ohms / 400W into 4, while the Denon is 70W into 8 and 140 into 4.  Of course, the Klipsch Cornwall IV's are quite sensitive and are rated 8 Ohms.  Maybe more than which is better, which would you all prefer?
jdmccall56
"I have the Denon DCD1600NE SACD player and love it! That's what got me jazzed about the Denon amp; that and it's 4-Ohm power rating and gorgeous looks. (Yes, I know I'm weird.)"

Not weird at all.  I like cosmetically "matching" gear like my Yamaha A-S1000/CD-S1000 combo as well as my Cambridge Audio 640A v2/840C combo.  They happen to match sonically also so an added bonus.

Bill

If the Cornwalls are like my Heresys, you don't want to short them on power. They need a little juice to get jumping. 
a few quality tube watts should do unless you want shake the art from the walls 😃
Also, I can't believe my first post is pointing someone to an amp that I might bid on. Oh well, should save me some money.
No fear; not a tube guy!
I would suggest a Luxman integrated
I would LOVE a Luxman, but they're TDE (too danged expensive). :)
And Bill...thanks so much for your advice.  I bet that Yamaha pair is NICE!!

I did see a "scratch & dent Denon 1600 for a good price on Crutchfield today.  I've bought lots of open box and refurbished but never a scratch & dent.  I don't think I want to go down that path.

"If the Cornwalls are like my Heresys, you don't want to short them on power. They need a little juice to get jumping."

The best my Heresys/Heresy IIs jumped was with a Luxman R-117(why did I sell it to DeanG?) with it's 160w/ch and unlimited dynamic headroom.  Needless to say, my Heresy IIs jump pretty darn well with my CA 640A v2's 75w/ch.

Bill