Schiit order issue - anyone receiving shipments?

Experiencing order receipt delay approaching 2 months.  Schiit unable to clarify when order will be received.  Only receiving template response without focus on my order. No telephone available as co don’t take calls.

I think company may be having problems.
emergingsoul
It’s not just them OP, it’s tons of companies buckling under the weight of strained supply chains, employees becoming ill and needing time off, all three major shipping companies being behind/slow. 

I sent an email about a Modius I ordered like a week ago that hadn’t shipped yet and received an email back same day.
If you don’t want to wait, then cancel your order. I’m sure someone else after you in the queue will be grateful. I’ve always gotten a prompt reply to any email inquiry.
I’m sure part of delivering a quality product at a fair price doesn’t leave much budget to coddle entitled whiners and make them feel special. If you want the ass kissing immediate service you’d probably be happier spending a lot more money at a dealer that gets enough commission to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy. 
I bought a Bifrost in November and it shipped promptly. Also, in late 2019 (remember back then?) I had some issues with an Aegir (emails answered quickly) and they replaced it immediately free of charge. You simply need to live in the past.
I had a recent warranty repair handled quickly. Yes, communications is not their strong suit...low cost.