Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
I’m 69.  I’m still involved with pro level audio production and editing.
I like both A and D  My favorite creative advertising work was done with a Harrison audio console and a Studer multi-track.  Fond memories.

What I can do with digital audio editing today was impossible with the multi-track set up.

I put some money into a mid-fi TT and cartridge to listen to and transfer vinyl to digital.  Good investment.  My records never sounded better.  And I have digital transfers that are convenient to listen to.

I’ve recently subscribed to Qobuz.  I’ve never explored more music in my life.

I wouldn’t trade the albums and reel to reel tapes I have for anything, especially the material that belonged to my dad.

A or D, they co-exist in my universe.  It all comes down to the music.
74 and vinyl.  I had my affair with CD's when my phono preamp died in 86 and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I bought a CD player and started buying CD's.  After several years I found a new phono preamp that I could afford and sounded pretty good.  I've been vinyl ever since.  CD's are convenient and vinyl is a pain in the ass, but sounds so good.  I'm taking advantage of the vinyl "fad" while it lasts to acquire new music.  I have and old Revox B77 R2R somewhere in a box and a display of 8-track tapes in my listening room just for decoration and laughs.  I also have a box of old 45's somewhere, so I've done them all over the years.
I am 83 years old and I love both analog that I never wanted to leave as everyone deluded that digital sounds better they threw everything in the trash both digital, I hate streaming!