Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
74 and vinyl.  I had my affair with CD's when my phono preamp died in 86 and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I bought a CD player and started buying CD's.  After several years I found a new phono preamp that I could afford and sounded pretty good.  I've been vinyl ever since.  CD's are convenient and vinyl is a pain in the ass, but sounds so good.  I'm taking advantage of the vinyl "fad" while it lasts to acquire new music.  I have and old Revox B77 R2R somewhere in a box and a display of 8-track tapes in my listening room just for decoration and laughs.  I also have a box of old 45's somewhere, so I've done them all over the years.
I am 83 years old and I love both analog that I never wanted to leave as everyone deluded that digital sounds better they threw everything in the trash both digital, I hate streaming!
Post removed 
Age is 66.  I have always been vinyl, first and foremost.  I use very little CD in my home but do rely on it for music in the car.  I have had very big car audio systems for the past 35 years and the SQ from CD has been great.  SXM or any streaming service into the vehicle doesn't even come close.  I do plan on investing into a high-end CD player with exceptional DAC (Luxman D05-U) next year which also provides the ability to bring a streamer into the system and utilize the great DAC on board the D05-U.  That should provide the digital front end to satisfy my needs.

I just don't believe that digital will ever overtake my preference for vinyl.
The nostalgia of my musical life is part of that.  More importantly, though, is the analogue sound quality.  I can fall into the music, become enveloped into it, so much better than with digital.