Move From AVR to Integrated?

I know this topic gets thrown around a lot, but I recently bought a pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1s I love and a Hsu VTF2 MK5 subwoofer. Right now, I'm using a Denon AVR-X2600H to power them. 

I hear a lot of chatter that I'm not getting the most out of my speakers using the AVR. The drawback is my room is not treated, and I like having the bass management. 

It seems difficult to find an integrated with 100wpc+, ability to stream things like Tidal, that also has ability to at least EQ the low bass, and have the ability to connect to digital sources like a PS4/5. I do like the idea of a better built power source, and I will never go past 2.1 or 2.2. Most of what I do is music and TV. 

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to stay under 1200. 
coolhandduke
Read some reviews on the Arcam if you have any interest. That 90 watt rating is conservative. There is a bench test with measurements that confirms this (that i couldn't easily find right now). My Revel F208 towers don't seem underpowered so I am sure this would easily drive your bookshelves. This route would not be a loss in power compared to your AVR regardless of how the specs are interpreted. This would also be a step up overall from the Parasound classic line in my mind. I am a big fan of the parasound halo stuff though, like a P6/A23+ combo but now you are back up around $3200 new or $2200ish used. 
I still can't find the review with the bench test measurements but per the stereophile review...

"Power output: 90Wpc into 8 ohms (20Hz–20kHz, <0.02% THD) (19.5dBW), 125Wpc (21dBW), both channels driven, at 0.2% THD."

https://www.stereophile.com/content/arcam-fmj-sr250-stereo-av-receiver-specifications
@guy-incognito. Given it's from Arcam, I don't imagine it's a cheap amplifier they're using. Having Dirac built in is a huge plus as well. As I mentioned earlier, I'm still attracted to being able to replace/upgrade individual components, but there are trade offs. With the Arcam, all my eggs are in one basket for better or worse. Also a bit more than I wanted to spend, but would be worth pushing budget if I decided on it. I appreciate you finding that deal. I doubt it will be around for long. 
Happy hunting.  Let us all know if you decide on anything or go a different route completely. 
I am a little late getting back. I recommended an integrated amplifier due primarily to budget. Many have the features you desire and at your budget will provide a sonic quality equal to or better than separates.  I am just not convinced that the purchase of separates is the most viable given the number of great integrated amplifiers available within your budget. The sources you use are equally important and need to compliment your amplification and speakers. 

My approach, only one of many, would be to invest in a quality integrated amplifier. Save flexibility for the source components. Run the speakers full range and manage bass with placement, x-over, phase, and volume functions on the sub(s).

I wish you the best which ever way you choose.