Anybody added a full vinyl setup to system? And?

Has anybody added a full analog playback to there system recently ?  ( turntable, cartridge, phono amp, cables) 

and what was your verdict ?     And Compared to digital?

I did mine and am very happy 
LP’s are WAY quieter than expected , at my price point. ( Project Classic , Hana SL, Musical Surroundings Phenomona 2 )
I’ve found cables made a bigger difference than expected 

I find digital and analog close, but , just , sound different . I need to play lots more albums to complete compare and contrast . Recording quality is way over the place 

Jeff
frozentundra
Yeah sure I did this too, only not recently but years ago. Back in the 90's I had just about completed my "dream system" which was of course CD. When a book by Robert Harley said the turntable is the cornerstone of any true high end system I was shocked. No way!

Let me tell you, tracking down a good turntable to hear was a lot harder back then than now! Was a lot of trouble but worth it as my first Basis/Graham/Glider sounded wonderful. For a number of years I would listen to both. But over the years it became apparent digital simply isn't all that, its just a whole lot easier to get big improvements with analog, and so now many years later its all I do.

Your ProJect is a nice table. Certainly well worth good wire and a phono stage. If you also put it on some Townshend Pods, or even Nobsound springs, you will be amazed. One of the cooler things about turntables, they are good right out of the box but that's really just a starting point. Simple things like a sand box or massive shelf, springs, fO.q tape, Synergistic PHT, can make your $1800 rig sound more like $5k or more!  

Then again you can always just enjoy what you have. That's the best part. I've always been happy with mine, whatever it was and at whatever stage it was. I never felt the need to make it better. Want to, like to, don't need to. Crucial difference. Enjoy!

I did listen 70% vinyl and my digital is much closer to my vinyl after changing from Rogue Audio to Aesthetix I listen to digital when I have company or looking for new music if I fine some thing I love I will buy it on vinyl 
You can check out my system in virtual systems

Enjoy the Music 
Tom
I added Denon DP80 on DK100, DA401, DL303, and HA1000 a month ago for my Christmas present. It sounds pretty good, even though I expected a bit more.