B&W 804d3 amplifier pairing....(Rotel RB1590?)

I am trying to figure out what amp to pair with my B&W 804d3. I have listened to a few Arcam, Mcintosh, and Rotel amplifiers and preferred the sound of the Rotel with these speakers. I never listened to the rb1590 but enjoyed the smaller Rotels. Overall I like a fairly neutral frequency response, maybe slightly bright and airy. I also generally prefer sound to be as precise/fast/analytical/accurate as possible.

I am also considering the Bryston amps, maybe the Bryston 4b3, but am unsure if the price increase would be justified. Also, not sure if it would sound better given that B&W pairs the Rotel amps with their speakers and the Rotel combinations I have heard sounded really good imo. Also for me, a 2x increase in price would have to have a substantial performance increase. By substantial I mean any normal person would have to easily identify it.

What do you think, RB1590 best choice for me? Should I pursue Bryston or other options?
familiar1985
Well, if you like analytical, perhaps a vintage Audio Research??  The B&W / ARC pairing is kind of classic, but not sure you'd get into the modern one's.

Definitely not Parasound, Arcam or Ayre. You also probably wouldn't like Luxman. 
Post removed 
Bryston, Bryston, Bryston! There are a couple 4B3s available here now for about $4100 — grab one.
Honestly, if your preferred sonic characteristics are include bright, as you mentioned, you are on the right track with B&W and Rotel. Plus you already think it sounds good. 

Bryston doesn’t really have a common house sound throughout its line. Some sound warmer and some brighter. I forget which are which so you’d have to listen to know. But quality is a step up from Rotel. 

The other name I’d suggest to improve quality from Rotel with your stated tastes would be Musical Fidelity. Something like the 6si or maybe 5si