What are you 'TRULY' Looking for in Loudspeaker...

and system? Have you really studied the options and do you really understand what they can possibly give you in return? I am being very, very honest. I am not at all looking for pedantic, argumentive jabber. Looking past slight compromises you are willing to give up in this journey, what do you really want in a loudspeaker??? Complicated if you are a novice. I would like to hear from some experienced audiophiles. Thank you, Dale.
128x128dalecrommie
Tmsorosk, Audiofeil, Timrhu and all the others who share the same view, I'm with you!

If it just sounds good, you can listen pleasurably, it sounds right and you don't have to give it a second thought, thats all it takes.

Thanks for stating the obivous.

Best,

Dave
Accuracy of timber like Sophia III's.
Dynamics like Magico V2.
Goosebumps like SF Cremona's.
Priced like Maggies.
That should just about do it.
A large 3D image, with full extension from top to bottom. Maggies don't quite do it but they are damn close to what I want. I'm thinking of moving up the line.
Something that I look forward to listening to everyday, must have massive frequency range, powerful dynamics, low distortion, low Thermo compression, accurate as possible to signal, very low fatigue level.
My goal is simple;being able to convay the recording session as acurately as possibe;hold my attention and keep me involved in the listening experience(tapping feet,conducting the invisible philharmonic;or playing air guitar)basically being drawn into the music.