JAY'S Audio CDT-3-MK2 or PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

Looking for a CD transport. I will be playing redbook CDs only and would be using the SPDIF output to my DAC. 
I was thinking to get the JAY'S Audio transport, but now that PS Audio discounted their DirectStream Memory Player, I can't decide between the two. Has anyone compared those two?
nenon
I had both. The Jay's CDT-2 Mk.3 is better sounding and built better for less money. If only looking to play Redbook the Jay's transport is better hands down. 
@snopro you've already heard/owned the brand new (2021) MK3? Did you also happen to hear the MK2 from the past couple years? 
Sorry misprint I have the mk.2 . Which is better then the PS Audio Transport.
I purchased the Jay[s Audio CD2-MK2 late this year (with the Holo Spring 2 DAC) to replace my CDP.  I have no other useful comparison, but am so far very pleased with the transport.  I, too, just learned about the new MK3, which leads me to feel disappointed, since so far the price on the their transport hasn't changed and the charge for upgrade is $900.  This is off topic, but if anybody has information about elements offered in the upgrade, I'm interested.  I assume the most significant part is the new crystal oscillator.  
If there's a notable increase in sound, I would like to upgrade my CD2 MK2 as well and is that new crystal the reason for its improvement in sound quality?

Wig