I'm pretty excited about my new room i'm building

I am fortunate enough to be getting kicked out of my dedicated audio space 12’x16’x9’ to make space for the kids to have separate rooms .I am remodeling a stand alone building on my property.The dimensions are 16’x24’x9’ with 10"thick cement floor.I am open to either treating and painting the floor or a floating pergo style floor ( no carpet ) with floor rugs .the walls are drywalled 2x6 construction insulated with redwood board and batten exterior, above the ceiling is insulation with open attic area(which I could add more insulation). As a few of you know I am fully off grid and generate my own power thru solar and gen backup into large battery banks then inverted to my house etc.The only furniture per say will be three reclining chairs etc .I will transfer a lot of my treatment panels and add more as needed. Also I will be trying to set up a humidity and temp control for this room when not in it, I was thinking 60deg 60% humidity .thoughts?
Any tips or thoughts are appreciated .
Thank Ray

I still will have my home theatre setup which is pretty nice in the house also so i’m stoked .
128x128oleschool
@ OP
For whatever it's worth, check out my house of stereo system. Also a stand alone room with similar dimension. You may found some info to your liking. Have fun with the process.
This is how I had my custom listening room built into a double garage.  It measures 15'8" X 19'8" X 10' high interior.  The exterior walls are 16" thick and the 2 doors are 17" thick.  No windows or other openings.  Built in bass traps (very effective). 

3 ½” – 9 ½” concrete floor (existing)

Poured steel reinforced to 6+” to 12+” 3000 lb. PSI concrete floor

Walls-

1” MDF

1/8” thick Acoustiblok vinyl sound barrier

¾” MDF

3 x 12 vertical studs, 14.5” on center

Staggered 13” wide 2 x 12 and 4 x 12 per vertical stud channel

13” X 4” X 48” 72lb. 4 chamber activated charcoal absorption filters staggered vertically up/down/up/down

4” Rockwool insulation over vacant stud channel area adjacent to filters

¾” cherry plywood

Ceiling

4’ Sound Absorption Blankets

4” Rockwool

2 x 8 horizontal beams (existing)

5/8” X drywall paneling (existing)

1/8” thick Acoustiblok vinyl sound barrier

¾” cherry plywood

Recessed 9 BR 40 65 Watt LED floodlights

2 Ton HVAC split system, low speed, high volume

70+ oz. plush cut pile carpeting

Subpanel with 8 dedicated circuits of 20 amps each per duplex in the listening room isolated from the lighting and HVAC servicing the room which goes to another subpanel.

Sounds wonderful oleschool. My wife loves the sauna. I am more a hot tub person myself.  Do you have a system in there?

We used to have a cedar log home. We miss it, though this time I think we would go pine for the thickness.
oleschool OP710 posts12-25-2020 9:26pmok I will ,My sauna is a freestanding building all cedar holds 12 friendly people .Harvia wood stove with rocks I do hot or cold . Did one 2o minutes ago lol. my house is timberframe with 8" solis log walls