Speaker upgrade for classical music

Hi, I need recommendations for a speaker upgrade. I’m a classical violinist and listen almost exclusively to classical, opera and jazz. No movies, Atmos, etc.  I have a 17x14 listening room (doubles as practice room) with acoustical treatments (phase coherent diffusers at main reflection points and regular ones elsewhere).
Half my listening is in stereo and half in multi-channel (4.0 and 5.1).   All my recordings are either CDs or high-res—DSD and FLAC—audio files. I don’t have a turntable. 

My current system: Marantz SR 8012 amp, Yamaha S1000 CD transport, Exasound e38 DAC and Sigma streamer (connected to the Marantz with analog 5.0 inputs). Speakers: Polk Rti A7 stereo, CSi A6 center, Rti A3 surround, and dual REL T/7i subs. 
What I want: speakers with improved musical detail and clarity that really reproduces the expansiveness of the symphony hall or church. I like a warmer sound than a drier one.  What’s most important to me is to hear what the recording engineer heard. Budget: say 8k or less.

Recommendations?  One other thing: Can I try them out?  And how?  I’m in Santa Fe, not a huge metropolis with lots of audiophile shops. 
Thanks very much. 
ssmaudio
Hard truth is that your amps, DACs, power supply chain matters if you want that realism in your room. For instance, you want a natural sounding “analog-ish” DAC like the holo audio may ($4k+). Focusing on speakers alone is a recipe for disappointment.  Everything matters for the sound.
I would recommend a pair of used Vienna Acoustic Liszt speakers.  I have them, listened to probably 15 different speakers before I bought them.  I listen to rock, classical, jazz and roots music.  Mostly classical and jazz.  Some really like the Harbeth speakers but I find them too creamy and recessed in the upper ranges.  Other speakers just saw my ears off in the upper frequencies especially violin.  They will reward you with good electronics.  Subs probably not needed.  I really didn't care for the lower level Vienna speakers, just my two cents on what I hear.

Probably obvious, but I live in the Midwest and have always found Gestalt HiFi in Santa Fe more than helpful.  I have even purchased a few items from them.  Great customer service and knowledgable.  And in your state at least
At your budget I'd go with KEFs. If you don't need deep bass (looks like you don't need it for classic music) - try to hear KEF reference 1 (standmounts, 3way),  if you want something still detailed and more bassy (for jazz)- KEF R7, R11

Magnepans or Harbeth. I am a classical cellist and an audio enthusiast since the late '50's. I've owned many speaker systems. The finest loudspeaker ever conceived was the Goodman's AXIOM 80. Unfortunately, they are a memory from the past. I imagine a handful of people around the world still own them. I seriously doubt that any real audio electronics professional has ever designed a system great around these fine drivers. I heard a demo at the Hi-Fi show in Chicago in 1958. The AMPEX suite was demoing their 3 track professional recorder, using 3 speaker system channels built around a quad of Axiom 80's per channel. To this day I remember that demo. The sound was more realistic than any system man has conceived to this day. 

All that being said I feel the closest you will ever come with modern electronics, are the two speakers I mentioned above. They are speakers you can built a system upon and never want for different speakers. Better electronics will bring you closer to audio nirvana. The only thing you might is an REL sub.